Website Palmpay Limited
Front Desk / Admin Officer at Palmpay Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply, Click here for more Jobs
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payment platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full Time
Job level: Mid Level
Front Desk / Admin Officer at Palmpay Limited
- We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online We are looking for an experienced Front Desk/Admin Officer who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing essential front desk administrative duties while maintaining a professional image of the company.
- Responsible for greeting visitors and guests – direct them to the appropriate staff member.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and management of calendar coordination.
- Responsible for the preparation of correspondence, presentations, email communications, and excel spreadsheets.
- Collects and reconciles reimbursement requests for payments.
- Responsible for all telephone and electronic communications.
- Oversee office running budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times.
- Responsible for providing answers to inquiries about organization and providing information such as company’s address and directives on company’s location etc.
- Manage all orders and maintains office supplies and record files
- Responsible for accepting and delivering letters and packages to appropriate personnel and department.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or any related field of study.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Front Desk Officer or Administrative Assistant.
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to respond promptly to shifts in direction, priorities and schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and staff at all levels.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit palmpaylimited.applytojob.com.