Business Analyst (Remote) at Kidadl, Qualified candidates should Apply, Click here for more Jobs
Kidadl was founded as the digital home of family edutainment, helping parents educate and entertain their kids with trusted, personalized, curated content designed for families the world over.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Remote)
Job type: Contract
- We’re hiring a Business Analyst who will be the liaison between our customer community and our technical development team.
- Our Business Analyst will be responsible for eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the business needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users.
- The successful candidate will work closely with business units, subject matter experts and technical resources to identify business needs and define project requirements and manage the development effort to completion.
- Lead requirements analysis, validation, and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task, and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with business units that rely on that information to define system requirements or organizational processes.
- Collect and analyze the project’s business requirements and transfer this knowledge to the development team.
- Effectively communicate relevant information to company management.
- Review and/or prepare system documentation and specifications (FSDs, BRDs) in accordance with methodology.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value.
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Manage changes to requirements through the effective use of change control processes and tools.
- Develop periodic project progress reports.
- Design and execute the UAT test cases by considering all the possible scenarios by referring to requirement gathering documents, use cases, user stories, design decision documents, functional design documents, etc.
- Develop wireframes, workflows, use case diagrams, flowcharts, and other analysis-type documentation.
- Participate in project walkthroughs: business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, functional test plans, and implementation sessions.
- A strong understanding of web-based application delivery.
- University Degree in IT / Computer Science.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Extremely Strong communication skills – you’re able to communicate clearly, effectively, and in a timely manner.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills – you’re able to analyze and solve problems. Ability to identify and document solutions to complex business problems with accuracy.
- Self-Starting – you take independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
- Impact – an awesome role in a global business that is rapidly scaling
- Exposure – we work with exciting people and partners across the globe and we’re a merit-based organisation
- Remote-working – this is a remote working opportunity for a company that is virtual-first
- Feel good factor – you’ll be working with a company at the heart of education and technology, focused on improving family life for the better.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Kidadl is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law.
- Employment at Kidadl is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.