Website Danbel Investment Property Limited
Front Office Officer at Danbel Investment Property Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Danbel Investment Property Limited, a Real Estate Properties and Investment company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Officer
Location: Ikota Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Office Officer at Danbel Investment Property Limited
As a Front Desk Officer your duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Carrying out the day-to- day duties of front desk reception in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the switchboard, answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general enquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriately.
- Work directly with the chairman and founder in ensuring smooth running of the office.
- Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents through appropriate courier companies on behalf of staff and management. Maintaining accurate records on these transactions and reconciling them with monthly statement of accounts, as provided and/or requested by the Accounts Division.
- Provide a meet and greet function for walk-in clients and successfully communicating company information and providing advice.
- Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns that you may receive are attended to speedily and satisfactorily.
- Maintaining accurate records on properties, clients, and Vendors. Any and all paperwork, documentation, contact details, reports or lists generated will remain the property.
- Remaining abreast of signage and advertising requirements, and ensuring this information is accurately conveyed to the Management.
- Carrying out any duties that may arise, or as directed, that are in support of business of the company and its various divisions.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have a Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Secretarial studies or other relevant
- Previous working experience in a similar job roles
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Front Desk Officer with secretarial background
Skills and Competencies:
- Customer care, communication and public relations skills
- Articulate, cordial, hospitable and pleasant personality
- Good telephone etiquette
- Good people management and interpersonal
N75,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org