Website Vesa Fisheries Enterprises
Personal Assistant to a Director (Male) at Vesa Fisheries Enterprises, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Vesa Fisheries is a frontline player involved in selling and marketing frozen foods and other products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to a Director (Male)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that meeting schedules are in order, attending and also taking minutes.
- Managing the Executive Directors’ calendar and schedule, drafting letters and memos, receiving calls, and routing correspondence.
- Visa application, making travel, accommodation, and logistics arrangement.
- Liaising with staff, managing partners, legal teams, and government bodies.
- Conducting research and preparing presentations.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and regulate the usage of the Executive Directors’ weekly allocated funds.
- Managing databases, including printing, photocopying, scanning, shredding, and filing systems.
- Reviewing departmental reports and obtaining approval on received requests.
- Setting reminders of important tasks, and deadlines and often accompanying the Executive on official meetings.
- Compiling and preparing reports and presentations.
- Managing the Executive Director’s Drivers, Mobile Police, and domestic staff.
- Keeping up-to-date records and maintaining his fleet of vehicles.
- Any other job as assigned by the Executive Director
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Degree in Social / Management Science. First Class or/and a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience as a Personal Assistant to an executive officer.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to prepare spreadsheets.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff; etc.
N200,000 and above Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “PA – Lagos – Male” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org