Website Mwanga Limited
Entry-level Tele-Collections Officer at Mwanga Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Mwanga is a tech-driven business process outsourcing services company. We have a highly skilled and agile team that effectively fits into your teams and carries out a major process to result in an upward scale in your profitability. We provide a range of services ranging from debt recovery, telemarketing, call center outsourcing, virtual assistant services, customer support services, and data analysis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry-level Tele-Collections Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages recovery of overdue loan
- Contacting customers daily /weekly and informing them of their overdue loans
- Following up with customers daily/weekly on previous payment redemption date
- Advising customers on the best payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Thoroughly understands assigned portfolio and product
- Responding to customer queries and escalating accordingly
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information
- Reporting accurate customer feedback daily/weekly.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 0 – 2 years work experience.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org