Website Candel FZE
Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) at the Candel FZE, Qualified candidates should Apply, Click here for more Jobs
The Candel FZE is a manufacturing company engaged in developing, producing, marketing and distributing agrochemicals, specialised fertilisers, seeds and allied products in Nigeria.It is located near Dangote Refinery in the Lekki Free Zone, Ibeju- Lekki.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)
- We are looking for a responsible Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) who will work under the supervision of the Factory Manager.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and computer-generated reports.
- Confer with other engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Should have graduated from one of Nigeria’s universities with a minimum of B.Eng (Second Class Honors, Upper Division (2:1)) in Mechanical Engineering
- Our Ideal candidate is aged not more than 25 years old.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org